Sunday, May 1, 2011

I didn't really know what happiness was.

Being on this planet for 36 years now I thought at some point I had to know what happiness was.   I have now found that what I may have felt happy about before pales in comparison to the joy that I feel everyday now. 

I never believed in the type of love that is sung about in love songs or that is potrayed in the movies, but I found it.  I didn't believe in it until it smacked me across the face.  Now that I have it, I don't want to let it go.

How wonderful it is that I've found the female version of myself.  The little odd idiocyncacies that I thought made me different from everyone, well they do, with the exception of her.  We share those things.

Now I've never been a bed maker, ask my mother.  But now, I'm making sure that the bed is made, and just the way she wants it, just so I can make her happy.  And it does, and she appreciates it.

I love being in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment